All children can learn, achieve, and be successful. Our common goal is to provide a challenging and enriching education for every child. The school is a safe, caring, and cooperative place for all students, teachers, and parents.
At Robinson School we all “CARE”
In our school we all learn together and have fun.
• We act in a safe and caring manner
• We all follow the I Care Rules
• We are friendly and cooperative as we learn and play
• We participate in compassion projects to help others near and far
Everyone matters and it's okay to be different.
• We respect the rights, thoughts and feelings of others
• We celebrate our similarities and what makes us unique
• We care for people on the inside and outside
We are responsible for what we say and do.
• We come to school ready to learn
• We listen and follow directions and rules
• We treat our school, classroom and others' property with care
We all work hard and try our best.
• We ask questions when we do not understand
• We try, try again
• We are proud to do our personal best